Federal Services Division
KBM can help you plan, operate, and manage the most complex systems. This is a core discipline that has helped KBM retain and grow our customers.
- Project Management
- Test Planning, Management, & Analysis
- Risk Assessment
- System Life Cycle
- Quality Control
- System Concept Design & Development
Modeling, Simulation, and Analysis
Over the years KBM has provided many types of services to our Federal customers in modeling, simulation, and analysis including:
- Verification, Validation, & Accreditation (VV&A)
- All Digital Simulation
- Radar, Seekers, & Sensors
- Configuration Management
- Command and Control, Surveillance and Target Acquisition
Many programs have benefited from KBM Pre and Post Test Support as well as Onsite Support during testing.
- Specification, purchase and management of all test equipment for manufacturing operations.
- Specification and purchase of all test tooling and fixtures for operations.
- Purchase of required calibration equipment and maintenance of a calibration system for all required equipment.
- Design, specification, and acquisition of functional test equipment.
- Purchase of automatic test equipment (ATE). Engineering support for all hardware, software and ongoing process engineering for ATE.